Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- suffer is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 12 points
- suffer is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 12 points
- suffer is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 13 points
6 letter words by unscrambling suffer
5 letter words by unscrambling suffer
4 letter words by unscrambling suffer
3 letter words by unscrambling suffer
2 letter words by unscrambling suffer
Definition of suffer
- undergo or be subjected to; "He suffered the penalty", "Many saints suffered martyrdom". Synonyms: endure. Antonyms: enjoy.
- undergo (as of injuries and illnesses); "She suffered a fracture in the accident", "He had an insulin shock after eating three candy bars", "She got a bruise on her leg", "He got his arm broken in the scuffle". Synonyms: get, have, sustain.
- experience (emotional) pain; "Every time her husband gets drunk, she suffers".
- put up with something or somebody unpleasant; "I cannot bear his constant criticism", "The new secretary had to endure a lot of unprofessional remarks", "he learned to tolerate the heat", "She stuck out two years in a miserable marriage". Synonyms: abide, bear, brook, digest, endure, put up, stand, stick out, stomach, support, tolerate.
- get worse; "His grades suffered".
- feel pain or be in pain. Synonyms: hurt. Antonyms: be well.
- feel physical pain; "Were you hurting after the accident?". Synonyms: ache, hurt.
- feel unwell or uncomfortable; "She is suffering from the hot weather".
- be given to; "She suffers from a tendency to talk too much".
- undergo or suffer; "meet a violent death", "suffer a terrible fate". Synonyms: meet.
- be set at a disadvantage; "This author really suffers in translation". Synonyms: lose.
accept, agonise, agonize, ail, anguish, catch, choke, collapse, crack, cramp, die, famish, freeze, gag, get, grieve, have, hunger, kill, lose, pay, prick, sorrow, starve, sting, strangle, suffocate, swallow, swelter, tolerate, twinge.
buffer, duffer, puffer, scuffer, snuffer, stuffer, surfer.
bluffer, buffer, duffer, puffer, snuffer, stuffer.
Words made by unscrambling the letters suffer plus one letter
buffers, rebuffs, scuffer, duffers, ruffles, snuffer, puffers, suffers, restuff, truffes, stuffer.
Your query has returned 36 words, which include anagrams of suffer as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in suffer.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.