Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- suede is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 6 points
- suede is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 6 points
- suede is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 7 points
5 letter words by unscrambling suede
4 letter words by unscrambling suede
3 letter words by unscrambling suede
2 letter words by unscrambling suede
Definition of suede
- leather with a napped surface. Synonyms: suede leather.
- a fabric made to resemble suede leather. Synonyms: suede cloth.
abrade, ade, afraid, aid, aide, arcade, arrayed, bade, blade, blockade, braid, brigade, brigade, brocade, buffeted, cascade, charade, cliched, colonnade, crusade.
Words made by unscrambling the letters suede plus one letter
seduce, educes, deuces, sueded, defuse, segued, leudes, eludes, endues, ensued, reused, suedes, etudes, exudes.
Your query has returned 16 words, which include anagrams of suede as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in suede.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.