Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- stupid is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 9 points
- stupid is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 9 points
- stupid is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 11 points
6 letter words by unscrambling stupid
5 letter words by unscrambling stupid
4 letter words by unscrambling stupid
3 letter words by unscrambling stupid
2 letter words by unscrambling stupid
Definition of stupid
- lacking or marked by lack of intellectual acuity. Antonyms: smart.
- in a state of mental numbness especially as resulting from shock; "he had a dazed expression on his face", "lay semiconscious, stunned (or stupefied) by the blow", "was stupid from fatigue". Synonyms: dazed, stunned, stupefied.
- lacking intelligence; "a dull job with lazy and unintelligent co-workers". Synonyms: unintelligent. Antonyms: intelligent.
- a person who is not very bright; "The economy, stupid!". Synonyms: dolt, dullard, pillock, poor fish, pudden-head, pudding head, stupe, stupid person.
berk, blockhead, bonehead, dumbass, dunce, dunderhead, fuckhead, hammerhead, klutz, knucklehead, loggerhead, lunkhead, muttonhead, numskull, shithead.
Words made by unscrambling the letters stupid plus one letter
dispute, pundits, disrupt, stupids.
Your query has returned 53 words, which include anagrams of stupid as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in stupid.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.