Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- student is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 8 points
- student is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 8 points
- student is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 10 points
7 letter words by unscrambling student
6 letter words by unscrambling student
5 letter words by unscrambling student
4 letter words by unscrambling student
3 letter words by unscrambling student
2 letter words by unscrambling student
Definition of student
- a learner who is enrolled in an educational institution. Synonyms: educatee, pupil.
- a learned person (especially in the humanities); someone who by long study has gained mastery in one or more disciplines. Synonyms: bookman, scholar, scholarly person.
academician, alum, alumna, alumnus, auditor, bibliographer, bibliophile, booklover, bookworm, catechumen, collegian, crammer, doctor, generalist, goliard, grad, graduate, historian, historiographer, humanist, initiate, licentiate, major, master, medico, mujtihad, musicologist, neophyte, nonachiever, nonreader, overachiever, passer, pedant, philomath, philosopher, postdoc, pundit, reader, salutatorian, savant, scholar, scholastic, scholiast, schoolman, seminarian, seminarist, skipper, theologian, theologiser, theologist, theologizer, underachiever, underperformer, valedictorian, withdrawer.
Words made by unscrambling the letters student plus one letter
untasted, unstated, untested, strunted, students.
Your query has returned 86 words, which include anagrams of student as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in student.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.