Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- strum is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 7 points
- strum is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 7 points
- strum is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 9 points
5 letter words by unscrambling strum
4 letter words by unscrambling strum
3 letter words by unscrambling strum
2 letter words by unscrambling strum
Definition of strum
- sound of strumming; "the strum of a guitar".
- sound the strings of (a string instrument); "strum a guitar". Synonyms: thrum.
scrum, serum, struma, strut.
alum, become, breadcrumb, bum, chum, come, crumb, cum, drum, dumb, glum, gum, hum, mum, numb, plum, plumb, rum, scum, slum.
Words made by unscrambling the letters strum plus one letter
struma, muster, estrum, thrums, truism, tumors, trumps, strums.
Your query has returned 18 words, which include anagrams of strum as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in strum.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.