Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- street is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 6 points
- street is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 6 points
- street is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 6 points
6 letter words by unscrambling street
5 letter words by unscrambling street
4 letter words by unscrambling street
3 letter words by unscrambling street
2 letter words by unscrambling street
Definition of street
- a thoroughfare (usually including sidewalks) that is lined with buildings; "they walked the streets of the small town", "he lives on Nassau Street".
- the part of a thoroughfare between the sidewalks; the part of the thoroughfare on which vehicles travel; "be careful crossing the street".
- the streets of a city viewed as a depressed environment in which there is poverty and crime and prostitution and dereliction; "she tried to keep her children off the street".
- a situation offering opportunities; "he worked both sides of the street", "cooperation is a two-way street".
- people living or working on the same street; "the whole street protested the absence of street lights".
alley, alleyway, avenue, boulevard, mews, rue.
backseat, beat, beet, cheat, cleat, compete, complete, conceit, concrete, crete, deceit, deceit, defeat, delete, deplete, discreet, discrete, downbeat, eat, effete.
Words made by unscrambling the letters street plus one letter
restate, retaste, estreat, betters, tercets, teeters, fetters, getters, tethers, testier, trestle, sterlet, letters, settler, netters, tenters, rosette, pertest, petters, pretest, terrets, testers, setters, retests, streets, tersest, tetters, strette, trustee, trevets, vetters, wetters, syrette.
Your query has returned 41 words, which include anagrams of street as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in street.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.