Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- stopper is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 11 points
- stopper is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 11 points
- stopper is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 13 points
7 letter words by unscrambling stopper
6 letter words by unscrambling stopper
5 letter words by unscrambling stopper
4 letter words by unscrambling stopper
3 letter words by unscrambling stopper
2 letter words by unscrambling stopper
Definition of stopper
- an act so striking or impressive that the show must be delayed until the audience quiets down. Synonyms: show-stopper, showstopper.
- a remark to which there is no polite conversational reply. Synonyms: conversation stopper.
- (bridge) a playing card with a value sufficiently high to insure taking a trick in a particular suit; "if my partner has a spade stopper I can bid no trump".
- blockage consisting of an object designed to fill a hole tightly. Synonyms: plug, stopple.
- close or secure with or as if with a stopper; "She stoppered the wine bottle", "The mothers stoppered their babies' mouths with pacifiers". Synonyms: stopple.
bung, cork, drainplug, earplug, fipple, spigot, spile, tampion, tampon, tap, tompion.
shopper, stepper, stomper, stooper, stopped, topper.
chopper, copper, cropper, dropper, hopper, improper, popper, proper, shopper, topper, whopper, whopper.
Words made by unscrambling the letters stopper plus one letter
trappose, prospect, stropped, prophets, propjets, stropper, stoppers.
Your query has returned 131 words, which include anagrams of stopper as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in stopper.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.