Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- stomach is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 14 points
- stomach is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 14 points
- stomach is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 15 points
7 letter words by unscrambling stomach
6 letter words by unscrambling stomach
5 letter words by unscrambling stomach
4 letter words by unscrambling stomach
3 letter words by unscrambling stomach
2 letter words by unscrambling stomach
Definition of stomach
- an enlarged and muscular saclike organ of the alimentary canal; the principal organ of digestion. Synonyms: breadbasket, tum, tummy.
- the region of the body of a vertebrate between the thorax and the pelvis. Synonyms: abdomen, belly, venter.
- an inclination or liking for things involving conflict or difficulty or unpleasantness; "he had no stomach for a fight".
- an appetite for food; "exercise gave him a good stomach for dinner".
- bear to eat; "He cannot stomach raw fish".
- put up with something or somebody unpleasant; "I cannot bear his constant criticism", "The new secretary had to endure a lot of unprofessional remarks", "he learned to tolerate the heat", "She stuck out two years in a miserable marriage". Synonyms: abide, bear, brook, digest, endure, put up, stand, stick out, suffer, support, tolerate.
abomasum, accept, craw, crop, omasum, pay, psalterium, reticulum, rumen, swallow, underbelly, underbody.
Words made by unscrambling the letters stomach plus one letter
moschate, stomachs, stomachy.
Your query has returned 137 words, which include anagrams of stomach as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in stomach.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.