Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- sticking is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 15 points
- sticking is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 15 points
- sticking is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 18 points
8 letter words by unscrambling sticking
7 letter words by unscrambling sticking
6 letter words by unscrambling sticking
5 letter words by unscrambling sticking
4 letter words by unscrambling sticking
3 letter words by unscrambling sticking
2 letter words by unscrambling sticking
Definition of sticking
- extending out above or beyond a surface or boundary; "the jutting limb of a tree", "massive projected buttresses", "his protruding ribs", "a pile of boards sticking over the end of his truck". Synonyms: jutting, projected, projecting, protruding, relieved, sticking out.
- put, fix, force, or implant; "lodge a bullet in the table", "stick your thumb in the crack". Synonyms: deposit, lodge, stick, wedge. Antonyms: dislodge.
- stay put (in a certain place); "We are staying in Detroit; we are not moving to Cincinnati", "Stay put in the corner here!", "Stick around and you will learn something!". Synonyms: stay, stay put, stick, stick around. Antonyms: move.
- stick to firmly; "Will this wallpaper adhere to the wall?". Synonyms: adhere, bind, bond, hold fast, stick, stick to.
- be or become fixed; "The door sticks--we will have to plane it". Synonyms: stick.
- endure; "The label stuck to her for the rest of her life". Synonyms: stick.
- be a devoted follower or supporter; "The residents of this village adhered to Catholicism", "She sticks to her principles". Synonyms: adhere, stick.
- be loyal to; "She stood by her husband in times of trouble", "The friends stuck together through the war". Synonyms: adhere, stand by, stick, stick by.
- cover and decorate with objects that pierce the surface; "stick some feathers in the turkey before you serve it". Synonyms: stick.
- fasten with an adhesive material like glue; "stick the poster onto the wall". Synonyms: stick.
- fasten with or as with pins or nails; "stick the photo onto the corkboard". Synonyms: stick.
- fasten into place by fixing an end or point into something; "stick the corner of the sheet under the mattress". Synonyms: stick.
- pierce with a thrust using a pointed instrument; "he stuck the cloth with the needle". Synonyms: stick.
- pierce or penetrate or puncture with something pointed; "He stuck the needle into his finger". Synonyms: stick.
- come or be in close contact with; stick or hold together and resist separation; "The dress clings to her body", "The label stuck to the box", "The sushi rice grains cohere". Synonyms: adhere, cleave, cling, cohere, stick.
- saddle with something disagreeable or disadvantageous; "They stuck me with the dinner bill", "I was stung with a huge tax bill". Synonyms: stick, sting.
- be a mystery or bewildering to; "This beats me!", "Got me--I don't know the answer!", "a vexing problem", "This question really stuck me". Synonyms: amaze, baffle, beat, bewilder, dumbfound, flummox, get, gravel, mystify, nonplus, perplex, pose, puzzle, stick, stupefy, vex.
agglutinate, bind, conglutinate, elude, escape, mold, redeposit, riddle, stump.
stinking, stocking, ticking.
kicking, licking, picking, ticking.
Words made by unscrambling the letters sticking plus one letter
Your query has returned 79 words, which include anagrams of sticking as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in sticking.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.