Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- sticker is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 13 points
- sticker is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 13 points
- sticker is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 14 points
7 letter words by unscrambling sticker
6 letter words by unscrambling sticker
5 letter words by unscrambling sticker
4 letter words by unscrambling sticker
3 letter words by unscrambling sticker
2 letter words by unscrambling sticker
Definition of sticker
- a small sharp-pointed tip resembling a spike on a stem or leaf. Synonyms: pricker, prickle, spikelet, spine, thorn.
- an adhesive label. Synonyms: gummed label, paster.
- a particularly difficult or baffling question or problem. Synonyms: poser, stumper, toughie.
- a short knife with a pointed blade used for piercing or stabbing. Synonyms: dagger.
bodkin, bookplate, crease, creese, dirk, glochid, glochidium, kirpan, kris, poniard, stiletto.
slicker, snicker, stacker, stickler, stinker, stocker, ticker.
bicker, dicker, flicker, kicker, liquor, picker, quicker, slicker, snicker, ticker, vicar, whicker, whicker, wicker.
Words made by unscrambling the letters sticker plus one letter
crickets, chirkest, stickier, strickle, trickles, stickler, ticklers, stricken, stockier, corkiest, rockiest, prickets, trickers, stickers.
Your query has returned 128 words, which include anagrams of sticker as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in sticker.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.