Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- spiny is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 10 points
- spiny is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 10 points
- spiny is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 11 points
5 letter words by unscrambling spiny
4 letter words by unscrambling spiny
3 letter words by unscrambling spiny
2 letter words by unscrambling spiny
Definition of spiny
- having spines; "the dorsal fin is spinous". Synonyms: spinous. Antonyms: spineless.
- having or covered with protective barbs or quills or spines or thorns or setae etc.; "a horse with a short bristly mane", "bristly shrubs", "burred fruits", "setaceous whiskers". Synonyms: barbed, barbellate, briary, briery, bristled, bristly, burred, burry, prickly, setaceous, setose, thorny.
shiny, spicy, spiky, spin, spine.
shiny, tiny, whiny, whiny, winey.
Words made by unscrambling the letters spiny plus one letter
spying, spinny, snippy.
Your query has returned 25 words, which include anagrams of spiny as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in spiny.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.