Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- spatter is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 9 points
- spatter is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 9 points
- spatter is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 10 points
7 letter words by unscrambling spatter
6 letter words by unscrambling spatter
5 letter words by unscrambling spatter
4 letter words by unscrambling spatter
3 letter words by unscrambling spatter
2 letter words by unscrambling spatter
Definition of spatter
- dash a liquid upon or against; "The mother splashed the baby's face with water". Synonyms: plash, splash, splatter, splosh, swash.
- rain gently; "It has only sprinkled, but the roads are slick". Synonyms: patter, pitter-patter, spit, sprinkle.
- spot, splash, or soil; "The baby spattered the bib with food". Synonyms: bespatter.
puddle, slosh, slush.
patter, scatter, shatter, smatter, spitter, splatter, spotter, sputter, swatter.
antimatter, attar, batter, chatter, clatter, flatter, hatter, latter, mater, matter, natter, patter, platter, scatter, shatter, smatter, splatter, tatter.
Words made by unscrambling the letters spatter plus one letter
pretaste, peartest, splatter, platters, sprattle, prattles, partlets, patterns, trapnest, transept, prostate, spatters, tapsters, upstater, tapestry.
Your query has returned 188 words, which include anagrams of spatter as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in spatter.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.