Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- song is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 5 points
- song is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 5 points
- song is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 7 points
4 letter words by unscrambling song
3 letter words by unscrambling song
2 letter words by unscrambling song
Definition of song
- a short musical composition with words; "a successful musical must have at least three good songs". Synonyms: vocal.
- a distinctive or characteristic sound; "the song of bullets was in the air", "the song of the wind", "the wheels sang their song as the train rocketed ahead".
- the act of singing; "with a shout and a song they marched up to the gates". Synonyms: strain.
- the characteristic sound produced by a bird; "a bird will not learn its song unless it hears it at an early age". Synonyms: birdcall, birdsong, call.
- a very small sum; "he bought it for a song".
- the imperial dynasty of China from 960 to 1279; noted for art and literature and philosophy. Synonyms: Song, Song dynasty, Sung, Sung dynasty.
anthem, aria, ballad, barcarole, barcarolle, berceuse, carol, coronach, cradlesong, dirge, ditty, folksong, lament, lay, lied, lullaby, oldie, partsong, prothalamion, prothalamium, requiem, roundelay, scolion, serenade, threnody.
bong, dong, gong, jong, long, pong, sang, sing, son, sone, sung.
along, belong, dong, gong, guangdong, guangdong, hmong, hmong, hmong, jong, lifelong, long, pong, prolong, prong, sarong, strong, thong, throng, wrong.
Words made by unscrambling the letters song plus one letter
agons, bongs, dongs, segno, noggs, gongs, hongs, longs, goons, pongs, snogs, songs, tongs, gowns.
Your query has returned 13 words, which include anagrams of song as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in song.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.