Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- slews is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 8 points
- slews is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 8 points
- slews is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 9 points
5 letter words by unscrambling slews
4 letter words by unscrambling slews
3 letter words by unscrambling slews
2 letter words by unscrambling slews
Definition of slews
- a large number or amount; "made lots of new friends", "she amassed stacks of newspapers". Synonyms: dozens, gobs, heaps, lashings, loads, lots, oodles, piles, rafts, scads, scores, stacks, tons, wads.
- (often followed by `of') a large number or amount or extent; "a batch of letters", "a deal of trouble", "a lot of money", "he made a mint on the stock market", "see the rest of the winners in our huge passel of photos", "it must have cost plenty", "a slew of journalists", "a wad of money". Synonyms: batch, deal, flock, good deal, great deal, hatful, heap, lot, mass, mess, mickle, mint, mountain, muckle, passel, peck, pile, plenty, pot, quite a little, raft, sight, slew, spate, stack, tidy sum, wad.
- turn sharply; change direction abruptly; "The car cut to the left at the intersection", "The motorbike veered to the right". Synonyms: curve, cut, sheer, slew, slue, swerve, trend, veer.
- move obliquely or sideways, usually in an uncontrolled manner; "the wheels skidded against the sidewalk". Synonyms: skid, slew, slide, slip, slue.
deluge, flood, haymow, inundation, skid, submarine, torrent, yaw.
Words made by unscrambling the letters slews plus one letter
awless, swales, swells.
Your query has returned 13 words, which include anagrams of slews as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in slews.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.