Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- shears is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 9 points
- shears is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 9 points
- shears is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 8 points
6 letter words by unscrambling shears
5 letter words by unscrambling shears
4 letter words by unscrambling shears
3 letter words by unscrambling shears
2 letter words by unscrambling shears
Definition of shears
- large scissors with strong blades.
- (physics) a deformation of an object in which parallel planes remain parallel but are shifted in a direction parallel to themselves; "the shear changed the quadrilateral into a parallelogram". Synonyms: shear.
- a large edge tool that cuts sheet metal by passing a blade through it. Synonyms: shear.
- cut with shears; "shear hedges". Synonyms: shear.
- shear the wool from; "shear sheep". Synonyms: fleece, shear.
- cut or cut through with shears; "shear the wool off the lamb". Synonyms: shear.
- become deformed by forces tending to produce a shearing strain. Synonyms: shear.
clipper, snips, tinsnips.
Words made by unscrambling the letters shears plus one letter
brashes, bashers, crashes, eschars, chasers, dashers, shaders, hearses, shakers, kashers, lashers, ashlers, slasher, shmears, smasher, marshes, mashers, harness, seraphs, sherpas, phrases, shapers, sharers, rashers, trashes, rashest, shavers, hawsers, swasher, washers.
Your query has returned 64 words, which include anagrams of shears as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in shears.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.