Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- sealed is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 7 points
- sealed is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 7 points
- sealed is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 8 points
6 letter words by unscrambling sealed
5 letter words by unscrambling sealed
4 letter words by unscrambling sealed
3 letter words by unscrambling sealed
2 letter words by unscrambling sealed
Definition of sealed
- established irrevocably; "his fate is sealed". Synonyms: certain. Antonyms: unsealed.
- closed or secured with or as if with a seal; "my lips are sealed", "the package is still sealed", "the premises are sealed". Antonyms: unsealed.
- undisclosed for the time being; "sealed orders", "a sealed move in chess".
- determined irrevocably; "his fate is sealed".
- having been paved.
- covered with a waterproof coating; "a sealed driveway".
- (of walls) covered with a coat of plaster. Synonyms: plastered.
- make tight; secure against leakage; "seal the windows". Synonyms: seal, seal off.
- close with or as if with a seal; "She sealed the letter with hot wax". Synonyms: seal. Antonyms: unseal.
- decide irrevocably; "sealing dooms". Synonyms: seal.
- affix a seal to; "seal the letter". Synonyms: seal.
- cover with varnish. Synonyms: seal, varnish.
- hunt seals. Synonyms: seal.
calk, caulk, pack, reseal, shellac, shellack, waterproof.
healed, scaled, seabed, sealer, seamed, seared, seated.
afield, concealed, congealed, field, healed, peeled, shield, unconcealed, unsealed, wheeled, wheeled, wield, yield.
Words made by unscrambling the letters sealed plus one letter
beadles, deleads, easeled, defleas, leashed, aediles, allseed, measled, leadens, elodeas, sepaled, pleased, elapsed, dealers, leaders, delates, sleaved.
Your query has returned 67 words, which include anagrams of sealed as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in sealed.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.