Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- scurf is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 10 points
- scurf is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 10 points
- scurf is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 12 points
5 letter words by unscrambling scurf
4 letter words by unscrambling scurf
3 letter words by unscrambling scurf
2 letter words by unscrambling scurf
Definition of scurf
- (botany) a covering that resembles scales or bran that covers some plant parts.
- a thin flake of dead epidermis shed from the surface of the skin. Synonyms: exfoliation, scale.
scarf, scuff, scurfy, surf.
Words made by unscrambling the letters scurf plus one letter
scruff, scurfs, scurfy.
Your query has returned 11 words, which include anagrams of scurf as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in scurf.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.