Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- scoop is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 9 points
- scoop is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 9 points
- scoop is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 11 points
5 letter words by unscrambling scoop
4 letter words by unscrambling scoop
3 letter words by unscrambling scoop
2 letter words by unscrambling scoop
Definition of scoop
- the quantity a scoop will hold. Synonyms: scoopful.
- a hollow concave shape made by removing something. Synonyms: pocket.
- a news report that is reported first by one news organization; "he got a scoop on the bribery of city officials". Synonyms: exclusive.
- street names for gamma hydroxybutyrate. Synonyms: Georgia home boy, easy lay, goop, grievous bodily harm, liquid ecstasy, max, soap.
- the shovel or bucket of a dredge or backhoe. Synonyms: scoop shovel.
- a large ladle; "he used a scoop to serve the ice cream".
- take out or up with or as if with a scoop; "scoop the sugar out of the container". Synonyms: lift out, scoop out, scoop up, take up.
- get the better of; "the goal was to best the competition". Synonyms: best, outdo, outflank, trump.
dip, outmaneuver, outmanoeuvre, outsmart.
coop, scoot, sloop, snoop, stoop, swoop.
coop, coupe, croup, droop, drupe, dupe, goop, group, guadeloupe, hoop, loop, loupe, poop, recoup, regroup, sloop, snoop, soup, stoop, stoup.
Words made by unscrambling the letters scoop plus one letter
compos, scroop, scoops, coopts.
Your query has returned 18 words, which include anagrams of scoop as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in scoop.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.