Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- scoff is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 13 points
- scoff is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 13 points
- scoff is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 14 points
5 letter words by unscrambling scoff
4 letter words by unscrambling scoff
3 letter words by unscrambling scoff
2 letter words by unscrambling scoff
Definition of scoff
- laugh at with contempt and derision; "The crowd jeered at the speaker". Synonyms: barrack, flout, gibe, jeer.
- treat with contemptuous disregard; "flout the rules". Synonyms: flout.
cough, doff, off, toff, trough.
Words made by unscrambling the letters scoff plus one letter
Your query has returned 9 words, which include anagrams of scoff as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in scoff.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.