Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- sabre is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 7 points
- sabre is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 7 points
- sabre is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 8 points
5 letter words by unscrambling sabre
4 letter words by unscrambling sabre
3 letter words by unscrambling sabre
2 letter words by unscrambling sabre
Definition of sabre
- a fencing sword with a v-shaped blade and a slightly curved handle. Synonyms: saber.
- a stout sword with a curved blade and thick back. Synonyms: cavalry sword, saber.
- cut or injure with a saber. Synonyms: saber.
- kill with a saber. Synonyms: saber.
sable, sabra, sambre.
belabor, haber, labor, labour, neighbor, neighbour, saber, tabor.
Words made by unscrambling the letters sabre plus one letter
abaser, barbes, braces, cabers, sabred, serdab, ardebs, bardes, debars, breads, beards, barges, basher, rehabs, rabies, braise, kebars, bakers, breaks, brakes, balers, blares, blears, embars, breams, ambers, boreas, barres, rebars, sabres, sabers, barest, breast, baster, tabers, abuser, bursae, braves, yerbas, baryes, and 2 more.
Your query has returned 49 words, which include anagrams of sabre as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in sabre.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.