Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- rupture is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 9 points
- rupture is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 9 points
- rupture is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 12 points
7 letter words by unscrambling rupture
5 letter words by unscrambling rupture
4 letter words by unscrambling rupture
3 letter words by unscrambling rupture
2 letter words by unscrambling rupture
Definition of rupture
- state of being torn or burst open.
- a personal or social separation (as between opposing factions); "they hoped to avoid a break in relations". Synonyms: breach, break, falling out, rift, severance.
- the act of making a sudden noisy break.
- separate or cause to separate abruptly; "The rope snapped", "tear the paper". Synonyms: bust, snap, tear.
hernia, herniation, lacerate, pull, rend, rip, rive, schism, shred.
Words made by unscrambling the letters rupture plus one letter
Your query has returned 27 words, which include anagrams of rupture as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in rupture.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.