Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- rugged is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 9 points
- rugged is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 9 points
- rugged is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 12 points
6 letter words by unscrambling rugged
5 letter words by unscrambling rugged
4 letter words by unscrambling rugged
3 letter words by unscrambling rugged
2 letter words by unscrambling rugged
Definition of rugged
- sturdy and strong in constitution or construction; enduring; "with a house full of boys you have to have rugged furniture". Antonyms: delicate.
- having long narrow shallow depressions (as grooves or wrinkles) in the surface; "furrowed fields", "his furrowed face lit by a warming smile". Synonyms: furrowed. Antonyms: unfurrowed.
- topographically very uneven; "broken terrain", "rugged ground". Synonyms: broken.
- very difficult; severely testing stamina or resolution; "a rugged competitive examination", "the rugged conditions of frontier life", "the competition was tough", "it's a tough life", "it was a tough job". Synonyms: tough.
bugged, drugged, ragged, rigged, rugger.
Words made by unscrambling the letters rugged plus one letter
grudged, drugged, frugged, druggie, gurgled, grudger, grudges, drugget.
Your query has returned 27 words, which include anagrams of rugged as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in rugged.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.