Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- rogers is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 7 points
- rogers is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 7 points
- rogers is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 8 points
6 letter words by unscrambling rogers
5 letter words by unscrambling rogers
4 letter words by unscrambling rogers
3 letter words by unscrambling rogers
2 letter words by unscrambling rogers
Definition of rogers
- United States humorist remembered for his homespun commentary on politics and American society (1879-1935). Synonyms: Rogers, Will Rogers, William Penn Adair Rogers.
- United States dancer and film actress who partnered with Fred Astaire (1911-1995). Synonyms: Ginger Rogers, Rogers, Virginia Katherine McMath, Virginia McMath.
- United States psychologist who developed client-centered therapy (1902-1987). Synonyms: Carl Rogers, Rogers.
Words made by unscrambling the letters rogers plus one letter
grocers, forgers, gorgers, gorsier, gropers, grosser, grouser, regrows, growers.
Your query has returned 45 words, which include anagrams of rogers as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in rogers.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.