Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- refuse is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 9 points
- refuse is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 9 points
- refuse is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 10 points
6 letter words by unscrambling refuse
5 letter words by unscrambling refuse
4 letter words by unscrambling refuse
3 letter words by unscrambling refuse
2 letter words by unscrambling refuse
Definition of refuse
- food that is discarded (as from a kitchen). Synonyms: food waste, garbage, scraps.
- show unwillingness towards; "he declined to join the group on a hike". Synonyms: decline. Antonyms: accept.
- refuse to accept; "He refused my offer of hospitality". Synonyms: decline, pass up, reject, turn down. Antonyms: accept.
- elude, especially in a baffling way; "This behavior defies explanation". Synonyms: defy, resist. Antonyms: lend oneself.
- refuse to let have; "She denies me every pleasure", "he denies her her weekly allowance". Synonyms: deny. Antonyms: allow.
- resist immunologically the introduction of some foreign tissue or organ; "His body rejected the liver of the donor". Synonyms: reject, resist.
- refuse entrance or membership; "They turned away hundreds of fans", "Black people were often rejected by country clubs". Synonyms: reject, turn away, turn down. Antonyms: admit.
beggar, bounce, disdain, dishonor, dishonour, disobey, regret, reject, repudiate, scorn, spurn, withhold.
defuse, recuse, refuge, refute, reuse.
abuse, accuse, amuse, bemuse, blues, booze, bruise, chartreuse, choose, clews, confuse, cruise, cruse, defuse, diffuse, disabuse, druse, druze, enthuse, excuse.
Words made by unscrambling the letters refuse plus one letter
defuser, refused, refuges, ferules, refuels, fuelers, unfrees, perfuse, refuser, refuses, refutes.
Your query has returned 46 words, which include anagrams of refuse as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in refuse.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.