Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- recount is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 9 points
- recount is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 9 points
- recount is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 12 points
7 letter words by unscrambling recount
6 letter words by unscrambling recount
5 letter words by unscrambling recount
4 letter words by unscrambling recount
3 letter words by unscrambling recount
2 letter words by unscrambling recount
Definition of recount
- an additional (usually a second) count; especially of the votes in a close election.
- narrate or give a detailed account of; "Tell what happened", "The father told a story to his child". Synonyms: narrate, recite, tell.
- count again; "We had to recount all the votes after an accusation of fraud was made".
crack, relate, rhapsodise, rhapsodize, yarn.
account, amount, count, discount, miscount, mount, mt, surmount.
Words made by unscrambling the letters recount plus one letter
outrance, courante, trounced, cornuted, confuter, neurotic, unerotic, nocturne, trouncer, counters, recounts, construe, trounces.
Your query has returned 114 words, which include anagrams of recount as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in recount.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.