Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- recent is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 8 points
- recent is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 8 points
- recent is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 10 points
6 letter words by unscrambling recent
5 letter words by unscrambling recent
4 letter words by unscrambling recent
3 letter words by unscrambling recent
2 letter words by unscrambling recent
Definition of recent
- new; "recent graduates", "a recent addition to the house", "recent buds on the apple trees".
- of the immediate past or just previous to the present time; "a late development", "their late quarrel", "his recent trip to Africa", "in recent months", "a recent issue of the journal". Synonyms: late.
- approximately the last 10,000 years. Synonyms: Holocene, Holocene epoch, Recent, Recent epoch.
decent, recant, regent, relent, repent, resent.
Words made by unscrambling the letters recent plus one letter
reenact, centare, crenate, credent, centred, enteric, enticer, lectern, centner, percent, precent, centers, centres, tenrecs.
Your query has returned 34 words, which include anagrams of recent as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in recent.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.