Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- realized is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 18 points
- realized is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 18 points
- realized is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 19 points
8 letter words by unscrambling realized
7 letter words by unscrambling realized
6 letter words by unscrambling realized
5 letter words by unscrambling realized
4 letter words by unscrambling realized
3 letter words by unscrambling realized
2 letter words by unscrambling realized
Definition of realized
- successfully completed or brought to an end; "his mission accomplished he took a vacation", "the completed project", "the joy of a realized ambition overcame him". Synonyms: accomplished, completed, realised.
- be fully aware or cognizant of. Synonyms: agnise, agnize, realise, realize, recognise, recognize.
- perceive (an idea or situation) mentally; "Now I see!", "I just can't see your point", "Does she realize how important this decision is?", "I don't understand the idea". Synonyms: realise, realize, see, understand.
- make real or concrete; give reality or substance to; "our ideas must be substantiated into actions". Synonyms: actualise, actualize, realise, realize, substantiate.
- earn on some commercial or business transaction; earn as salary or wages; "How much do you make a month in your new job?", "She earns a lot in her new job", "this merger brought in lots of money", "He clears $5,000 each month". Synonyms: bring in, clear, earn, gain, make, pull in, realise, realize, take in.
- convert into cash; of goods and property. Synonyms: realise, realize.
- expand or complete (a part in a piece of baroque music) by supplying the harmonies indicated in the figured bass. Synonyms: realise, realize.
appreciate, bear, express, gross, incarnate, know, pay, perceive, profit, yield.
advertised, agonized, alphabetized, analyzed, authorized, baptized, canonized, categorized, centralized, civilized, collectivized, colonized, commercialized, crystallized, decentralized, demoralized, disenfranchised, disorganized, emphasized, enfranchised.
Words made by unscrambling the letters realized plus one letter
idealizer, pearlized, laterized, velarized.
Your query has returned 153 words, which include anagrams of realized as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in realized.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.