Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- ragweed is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 12 points
- ragweed is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 12 points
- ragweed is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 13 points
7 letter words by unscrambling ragweed
6 letter words by unscrambling ragweed
5 letter words by unscrambling ragweed
4 letter words by unscrambling ragweed
3 letter words by unscrambling ragweed
2 letter words by unscrambling ragweed
Definition of ragweed
- widespread European weed having yellow daisylike flowers; sometimes an obnoxious weed and toxic to cattle if consumed in quantity. Synonyms: Senecio jacobaea, benweed, ragwort, tansy ragwort.
- any of numerous chiefly North American weedy plants constituting the genus Ambrosia that produce highly allergenic pollen responsible for much hay fever and asthma. Synonyms: ambrosia, bitterweed.
airspeed, aniseed, birdseed, centipede, cottonseed, duckweed, fireweed, flaxseed, ganymede, linseed, milkweed, nosebleed, oilseed, pokeweed, proofread, rapeseed, seaweed, siegfried.
Words made by unscrambling the letters ragweed plus one letter
Your query has returned 97 words, which include anagrams of ragweed as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in ragweed.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.