Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- radius is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 7 points
- radius is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 7 points
- radius is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 8 points
6 letter words by unscrambling radius
5 letter words by unscrambling radius
4 letter words by unscrambling radius
3 letter words by unscrambling radius
2 letter words by unscrambling radius
Definition of radius
- the length of a line segment between the center and circumference of a circle or sphere. Synonyms: r.
- a straight line from the center to the perimeter of a circle (or from the center to the surface of a sphere).
- a circular region whose area is indicated by the length of its radius; "they located it within a radius of 2 miles".
- the outer and slightly shorter of the two bones of the human forearm.
- support consisting of a radial member of a wheel joining the hub to the rim. Synonyms: spoke, wheel spoke.
Words made by unscrambling the letters radius plus one letter
sudaria, subarid, residua, guisard, radiums, durians, sardius, dysuria.
Your query has returned 49 words, which include anagrams of radius as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in radius.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.