Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- quilt is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 14 points
- quilt is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 14 points
- quilt is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 16 points
5 letter words by unscrambling quilt
4 letter words by unscrambling quilt
3 letter words by unscrambling quilt
2 letter words by unscrambling quilt
Definition of quilt
- bedding made of two layers of cloth filled with stuffing and stitched together. Synonyms: comfort, comforter, puff.
- stitch or sew together; "quilt the skirt".
- create by stitching together.
duvet, eiderdown, patchwork.
built, guilt, quiet, quill, quint, quirt, quit.
built, gilt, guilt, hilt, jilt, kilt, lilt, milt, silt, stilt, tilt, wilt.
Words made by unscrambling the letters quilt plus one letter
Your query has returned 11 words, which include anagrams of quilt as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in quilt.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.