Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- pursued is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 10 points
- pursued is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 10 points
- pursued is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 13 points
7 letter words by unscrambling pursued
6 letter words by unscrambling pursued
5 letter words by unscrambling pursued
4 letter words by unscrambling pursued
3 letter words by unscrambling pursued
2 letter words by unscrambling pursued
Definition of pursued
- followed with enmity as if to harm; "running and leaping like a herd of pursued antelopes".
- a person who is being chased; "the film jumped back and forth from the pursuer to the pursued". Synonyms: chased.
- carry out or participate in an activity; be involved in; "She pursued many activities", "They engaged in a discussion". Synonyms: engage, prosecute, pursue.
- follow in or as if in pursuit; "The police car pursued the suspected attacker", "Her bad deed followed her and haunted her dreams all her life". Synonyms: follow, pursue.
- go in search of or hunt for; "pursue a hobby". Synonyms: go after, pursue, quest after, quest for.
- carry further or advance; "Can you act on this matter soon?". Synonyms: act on, follow up on, pursue.
chase, close, commit, dog, haunt, politick, practice, stalk, tag, tail, track, trail.
accrued, allude, brood, collude, conclude, crude, delude, denude, dude, elude, exclude, extrude, exude, feud, food, glued, include, intrude, jude, lewd.
Words made by unscrambling the letters pursued plus one letter
upsurged, uprushed, uproused.
Your query has returned 79 words, which include anagrams of pursued as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in pursued.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.