Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- primitive is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 16 points
- primitive is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 16 points
- primitive is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 19 points
9 letter words by unscrambling primitive
6 letter words by unscrambling primitive
5 letter words by unscrambling primitive
4 letter words by unscrambling primitive
3 letter words by unscrambling primitive
2 letter words by unscrambling primitive
Definition of primitive
- belonging to an early stage of technical development; characterized by simplicity and (often) crudeness; "the crude weapons and rude agricultural implements of early man", "primitive movies of the 1890s", "primitive living conditions in the Appalachian mountains". Synonyms: crude, rude.
- little evolved from or characteristic of an earlier ancestral type; "archaic forms of life", "primitive mammals", "the okapi is a short-necked primitive cousin of the giraffe". Synonyms: archaic.
- used of preliterate or tribal or nonindustrial societies; "primitive societies".
- of or created by one without formal training; simple or naive in style; "primitive art such as that by Grandma Moses is often colorful and striking". Synonyms: naive.
- a person who belongs to an early stage of civilization. Synonyms: primitive person.
- a mathematical expression from which another expression is derived.
- a word serving as the basis for inflected or derived forms; "`pick' is the primitive from which `picket' is derived".
autochthon, barbarian, caveman, savage, troglodyte.
Words made by unscrambling the letters primitive plus one letter
Your query has returned 74 words, which include anagrams of primitive as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in primitive.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.