Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- pressed is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 10 points
- pressed is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 10 points
- pressed is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 11 points
7 letter words by unscrambling pressed
6 letter words by unscrambling pressed
5 letter words by unscrambling pressed
4 letter words by unscrambling pressed
3 letter words by unscrambling pressed
2 letter words by unscrambling pressed
Definition of pressed
- exert pressure or force to or upon; "He pressed down on the boards", "press your thumb on this spot". Synonyms: press.
- force or impel in an indicated direction; "I urged him to finish his studies". Synonyms: exhort, press, urge, urge on.
- to be oppressive or burdensome; ,; "weigh heavily on the mind", "Something pressed on his mind". Synonyms: press, weigh.
- place between two surfaces and apply weight or pressure; "pressed flowers". Synonyms: press.
- squeeze or press together; "she compressed her lips", "the spasm contracted the muscle". Synonyms: compact, compress, constrict, contract, press, squeeze.
- crowd closely; "The crowds pressed along the street". Synonyms: press.
- create by pressing; "Press little holes into the soft clay". Synonyms: press.
- be urgent; "This is a pressing problem". Synonyms: press.
- exert oneself continuously, vigorously, or obtrusively to gain an end or engage in a crusade for a certain cause or person; be an advocate for; "The liberal party pushed for reforms", "She is crusading for women's rights", "The Dean is pushing for his favorite candidate". Synonyms: agitate, campaign, crusade, fight, press, push.
- press from a plastic; "press a record". Synonyms: press, press out.
- make strenuous pushing movements during birth to expel the baby; "`Now push hard,' said the doctor to the woman". Synonyms: press, push.
- press and smooth with a heated iron; "press your shirts", "she stood there ironing". Synonyms: iron, iron out, press.
- lift weights; "This guy can press 300 pounds". Synonyms: press, weight-lift, weightlift.
- ask for or request earnestly; "The prophet bid all people to become good persons". Synonyms: adjure, beseech, bid, conjure, entreat, press.
advocate, astringe, calender, choke, convulse, cranch, craunch, crunch, crush, fret, gag, grind, hurry, iron, knuckle, mangle, mash, overbear, preach, press, prim, push, rush, scrag, squash, squeeze, squelch, strangle, strangulate.
abreast, addressed, arrest, attest, behest, bequest, best, blessed, blest, breast, brest, chest, coalesced, compressed, congest, contest, crest, depressed, detest, detest.
Words made by unscrambling the letters pressed plus one letter
repassed, aspersed, respades, speeders, disperse, presides, despiser, spenders, deposers.
Your query has returned 76 words, which include anagrams of pressed as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in pressed.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.