Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- powder is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 12 points
- powder is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 12 points
- powder is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 13 points
6 letter words by unscrambling powder
5 letter words by unscrambling powder
4 letter words by unscrambling powder
3 letter words by unscrambling powder
2 letter words by unscrambling powder
Definition of powder
- a solid substance in the form of tiny loose particles; a solid that has been pulverized. Synonyms: pulverisation, pulverization.
- a mixture of potassium nitrate, charcoal, and sulfur in a 75:15:10 ratio which is used in gunnery, time fuses, and fireworks. Synonyms: gunpowder.
- any of various cosmetic or medical preparations dispensed in the form of a pulverized powder.
- make into a powder by breaking up or cause to become dust; "pulverize the grains". Synonyms: powderise, powderize, pulverise, pulverize.
- apply powder to; "She powdered her nose", "The King wears a powdered wig".
araroba, chrysarobin, talc.
polder, ponder, powdery, power.
Words made by unscrambling the letters powder plus one letter
dewdrop, powered, prowled, powders, powdery.
Your query has returned 60 words, which include anagrams of powder as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in powder.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.