Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- possum is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 10 points
- possum is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 10 points
- possum is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 13 points
6 letter words by unscrambling possum
5 letter words by unscrambling possum
4 letter words by unscrambling possum
3 letter words by unscrambling possum
2 letter words by unscrambling possum
Definition of possum
- nocturnal arboreal marsupial having a naked prehensile tail found from southern North America to northern South America. Synonyms: opossum.
- small furry Australian arboreal marsupials having long usually prehensile tails. Synonyms: opossum, phalanger.
awesome, blossom, opossum.
Words made by unscrambling the letters possum plus one letter
opossum, possums, spumous.
Your query has returned 44 words, which include anagrams of possum as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in possum.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.