Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- pillow is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 11 points
- pillow is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 11 points
- pillow is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 14 points
6 letter words by unscrambling pillow
4 letter words by unscrambling pillow
3 letter words by unscrambling pillow
2 letter words by unscrambling pillow
Definition of pillow
- a cushion to support the head of a sleeping person.
- rest on or as if on a pillow; "pillow your head". Synonyms: rest.
amarillo, armadillo, billow, hermosillo, murillo.
Words made by unscrambling the letters pillow plus one letter
Your query has returned 23 words, which include anagrams of pillow as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in pillow.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.