Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- piggyback is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 24 points
- piggyback is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 24 points
- piggyback is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 28 points
9 letter words by unscrambling piggyback
6 letter words by unscrambling piggyback
5 letter words by unscrambling piggyback
4 letter words by unscrambling piggyback
3 letter words by unscrambling piggyback
2 letter words by unscrambling piggyback
Definition of piggyback
- on a railroad flatcar; "the trailer rode piggyback across the country". Synonyms: pickaback, pig-a-back.
- on the back or shoulder or astraddle on the hip; "she carried her child piggyback". Synonyms: pickaback, pig-a-back.
- the act of carrying something piggyback.
- ride on someone's shoulders or back.
- haul truck trailers loaded with commodities on railroad cars.
- haul by railroad car.
- support on the back and shoulders; "He piggybacked her child so she could see the show".
- bring into alignment with; "an amendment to piggyback the current law".
almanac, amnesiac, anorak, backpack, backtrack, biofeedback, blackjack, bushwhack, buyback, callback, cardiac, carjack, cognac, cognac, comeback, cornerback, counterattack, crackerjack, cutback, drawback.
Words made by unscrambling the letters piggyback plus one letter
Your query has returned 67 words, which include anagrams of piggyback as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in piggyback.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.