Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- pecan is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 9 points
- pecan is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 9 points
- pecan is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 12 points
5 letter words by unscrambling pecan
4 letter words by unscrambling pecan
3 letter words by unscrambling pecan
2 letter words by unscrambling pecan
Definition of pecan
- wood of a pecan tree.
- tree of southern United States and Mexico cultivated for its nuts. Synonyms: Carya illinoensis, Carya illinoinsis, pecan tree.
- smooth brown oval nut of south central United States.
abidjan, amman, aton, azerbaijan, azerbaijan, bataan, baton, bhutan, bonn, ceylon, ceylon, chiffon, chon, con, conn, denouement, dhahran, don, gabon, gibran.
Words made by unscrambling the letters pecan plus one letter
canape, pechan, apneic, encamp, prance, pecans.
Your query has returned 29 words, which include anagrams of pecan as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in pecan.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.