Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- patent is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 8 points
- patent is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 8 points
- patent is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 10 points
6 letter words by unscrambling patent
5 letter words by unscrambling patent
4 letter words by unscrambling patent
3 letter words by unscrambling patent
2 letter words by unscrambling patent
Definition of patent
- (of a bodily tube or passageway) open; affording free passage; "patent ductus arteriosus".
- clearly revealed to the mind or the senses or judgment; "the effects of the drought are apparent to anyone who sees the parched fields", "evident hostility", "manifest disapproval", "patent advantages", "made his meaning plain", "it is plain that he is no reactionary", "in plain view". Synonyms: apparent, evident, manifest, plain, unmistakable.
- a document granting an inventor sole rights to an invention. Synonyms: patent of invention.
- an official document granting a right or privilege. Synonyms: letters patent.
- obtain a patent for; "Should I patent this invention?".
- grant rights to; grant a patent for.
- make open to sight or notice; "His behavior has patented an embarrassing fact about him".
latent, parent, patient, potent.
Words made by unscrambling the letters patent plus one letter
patient, pattern, reptant, pattens, patents.
Your query has returned 53 words, which include anagrams of patent as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in patent.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.