Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- output is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 8 points
- output is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 8 points
- output is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 11 points
6 letter words by unscrambling output
5 letter words by unscrambling output
4 letter words by unscrambling output
3 letter words by unscrambling output
2 letter words by unscrambling output
Definition of output
- final product; the things produced. Synonyms: end product.
- production of a certain amount. Synonyms: yield.
- signal that comes out of an electronic system. Synonyms: output signal.
- the quantity of something (as a commodity) that is created (usually within a given period of time); "production was up in the second quarter". Synonyms: production, yield.
- what is produced in a given time period. Synonyms: outturn, turnout.
- to create or manufacture a specific amount; "the computer is outputting the data from the job I'm running".
crop, harvest, oeuvre, pick, picking, printout, readout, throughput, turning, work.
barefoot, bigfoot, blackfoot, coltsfoot, forefoot, goosefoot, input, throughput.
Words made by unscrambling the letters output plus one letter
Your query has returned 20 words, which include anagrams of output as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in output.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.