Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- opener is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 8 points
- opener is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 8 points
- opener is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 10 points
6 letter words by unscrambling opener
5 letter words by unscrambling opener
4 letter words by unscrambling opener
3 letter words by unscrambling opener
2 letter words by unscrambling opener
Definition of opener
- the first event in a series; "she played Chopin for her opener", "the season's opener was a game against the Yankees".
- a person who unfastens or unwraps or opens; "children are talented undoers of their shoelaces". Synonyms: undoer, unfastener, untier.
- a hand tool used for opening sealed containers (bottles or cans).
Words made by unscrambling the letters opener plus one letter
pioneer, pereion, propene, reopens, openers, pereons.
Your query has returned 44 words, which include anagrams of opener as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in opener.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.