Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- obtuse is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 8 points
- obtuse is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 8 points
- obtuse is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 10 points
6 letter words by unscrambling obtuse
5 letter words by unscrambling obtuse
4 letter words by unscrambling obtuse
3 letter words by unscrambling obtuse
2 letter words by unscrambling obtuse
Definition of obtuse
- of an angle; between 90 and 180 degrees. Antonyms: acute.
- (of a leaf shape) rounded at the apex.
- lacking in insight or discernment; ; - Jasper Griffin; "too obtuse to grasp the implications of his behavior", "a purblind oligarchy that flatly refused to see that history was condemning it to the dustbin". Synonyms: purblind.
- slow to learn or understand; lacking intellectual acuity; ; ; - Thackeray; "so dense he never understands anything I say to him", "never met anyone quite so dim", "although dull at classical learning, at mathematics he was uncommonly quick", "dumb officials make some really dumb decisions", "he was either normally stupid or being deliberately obtuse", "worked with the slow students". Synonyms: dense, dim, dull, dumb, slow.
aarhus, abstruse, abuse, bruce, caboose, chartreuse, deduce, deuce, diffuse, disabuse, disuse, duce, excuse, goose, induce, introduce, introduce, juice, loose, luce.
Words made by unscrambling the letters obtuse plus one letter
outbegs, beshout, boletus, subtone, bosquet, obtuser.
Your query has returned 57 words, which include anagrams of obtuse as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in obtuse.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.