Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- observed is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 14 points
- observed is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 14 points
- observed is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 16 points
8 letter words by unscrambling observed
7 letter words by unscrambling observed
6 letter words by unscrambling observed
5 letter words by unscrambling observed
4 letter words by unscrambling observed
3 letter words by unscrambling observed
2 letter words by unscrambling observed
Definition of observed
- discovered or determined by scientific observation; "variation in the ascertained flux depends on a number of factors", "the discovered behavior norms", "discovered differences in achievement", "no explanation for the observed phenomena". Synonyms: ascertained, discovered.
- discover or determine the existence, presence, or fact of; "She detected high levels of lead in her drinking water", "We found traces of lead in the paint". Synonyms: detect, discover, find, notice, observe.
- make mention of; "She observed that his presentation took up too much time", "They noted that it was a fine day to go sailing". Synonyms: mention, note, observe, remark.
- observe with care or pay close attention to; "Take note of this chemical reaction". Synonyms: note, observe, take note.
- watch attentively; "Please observe the reaction of these two chemicals". Synonyms: observe.
- show respect towards; "honor your parents!". Synonyms: abide by, honor, honour, observe, respect. Antonyms: disrespect.
- behave as expected during of holidays or rites; "Keep the commandments", "celebrate Christmas", "Observe Yom Kippur". Synonyms: celebrate, keep, observe.
- follow with the eyes or the mind; "Keep an eye on the baby, please!", "The world is watching Sarajevo", "She followed the men with the binoculars". Synonyms: follow, keep an eye on, observe, watch, watch over.
- stick to correctly or closely; "The pianist kept time with the metronome", "keep count", "I cannot keep track of all my employees". Synonyms: keep, maintain, observe.
- conform one's action or practice to; "keep appointments", "she never keeps her promises", "We kept to the original conditions of the contract". Synonyms: keep, observe. Antonyms: break.
bird, birdwatch, celebrate, commemorate, comment, guard, instantiate, invigilate, lionise, lionize, mark, monitor, mourn, notice, proctor, reconnoiter, reconnoitre, remark, scout, see, sense, solemnise, solemnize, supervise, tolerate, trace, track.
conserved, curved, deserved, preserved, preserved, preserved, reserved, reserved, undeserved, unnerved.
Words made by unscrambling the letters observed plus one letter
Your query has returned 166 words, which include anagrams of observed as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in observed.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.