Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- nursing is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 8 points
- nursing is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 8 points
- nursing is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 12 points
7 letter words by unscrambling nursing
6 letter words by unscrambling nursing
5 letter words by unscrambling nursing
4 letter words by unscrambling nursing
3 letter words by unscrambling nursing
2 letter words by unscrambling nursing
Definition of nursing
- the work of caring for the sick or injured or infirm.
- the profession of a nurse.
- nourishing at the breast. Synonyms: breast feeding.
- try to cure by special care of treatment, of an illness or injury; "He nursed his cold with Chinese herbs". Synonyms: nurse.
- maintain (a theory, thoughts, or feelings); "bear a grudge", "entertain interesting notions", "harbor a resentment". Synonyms: entertain, harbor, harbour, hold, nurse.
- serve as a nurse; care for sick or handicapped people. Synonyms: nurse.
- treat carefully; "He nursed his injured back by lying in bed several hours every afternoon", "He nursed the flowers in his garden and fertilized them regularly". Synonyms: nurse.
- give suck to; "The wetnurse suckled the infant", "You cannot nurse your baby in public in some places". Synonyms: breastfeed, give suck, lactate, nurse, suck, suckle, wet-nurse. Antonyms: bottlefeed.
Words made by unscrambling the letters nursing plus one letter
burnings, ensuring, insuring, nursling, runnings, grunions, spurning, nursings, turnings, unstring.
Your query has returned 58 words, which include anagrams of nursing as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in nursing.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.