Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- nipping is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 12 points
- nipping is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 12 points
- nipping is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 17 points
7 letter words by unscrambling nipping
6 letter words by unscrambling nipping
5 letter words by unscrambling nipping
4 letter words by unscrambling nipping
3 letter words by unscrambling nipping
2 letter words by unscrambling nipping
Definition of nipping
- capable of wounding; "a barbed compliment", "a biting aphorism", "pungent satire". Synonyms: barbed, biting, mordacious, pungent.
- pleasantly cold and invigorating; "crisp clear nights and frosty mornings", "a nipping wind", "a nippy fall day", "snappy weather". Synonyms: crisp, frosty, nippy, snappy.
- squeeze tightly between the fingers; "He pinched her behind", "She squeezed the bottle". Synonyms: nip, pinch, squeeze, tweet, twinge, twitch.
- give a small sharp bite to; "The Queen's corgis always nip at her staff's ankles". Synonyms: nip.
- sever or remove by pinching or snipping; "nip off the flowers". Synonyms: clip, nip, nip off, snip, snip off.
napping, ripping, snipping.
chipping, clipping, dripping, equipping, gripping, ripping, shipping, slipping, stripping, tripping, whipping, whipping.
Words made by unscrambling the letters nipping plus one letter
Your query has returned 14 words, which include anagrams of nipping as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in nipping.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.