Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- natal is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 5 points
- natal is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 5 points
- natal is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 7 points
5 letter words by unscrambling natal
4 letter words by unscrambling natal
3 letter words by unscrambling natal
2 letter words by unscrambling natal
Definition of natal
- relating to or accompanying birth; "natal injuries", "natal day", "natal influences".
- of or relating to the buttocks.
- a region of eastern South Africa on the Indian Ocean; "Natal was renamed KwaZulu-Natal in 1994". Synonyms: KwaZulu-Natal, Natal.
- a port city in northeastern Brazil. Synonyms: Natal.
fatal, nasal, naval.
fatal, neonatal, nonfatal, postnatal, prenatal.
Words made by unscrambling the letters natal plus one letter
cantal, lanate, latina, atonal, platan, tarnal, antral, aslant, alants.
Your query has returned 21 words, which include anagrams of natal as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in natal.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.