Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- mount is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 7 points
- mount is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 7 points
- mount is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 10 points
5 letter words by unscrambling mount
4 letter words by unscrambling mount
3 letter words by unscrambling mount
2 letter words by unscrambling mount
Definition of mount
- a lightweight horse kept for riding only. Synonyms: riding horse, saddle horse.
- the act of climbing something; "it was a difficult climb to the top". Synonyms: climb.
- a land mass that projects well above its surroundings; higher than a hill. Synonyms: mountain.
- a mounting consisting of a piece of metal (as in a ring or other jewelry) that holds a gem in place; "the diamond was in a plain gold mount". Synonyms: setting.
- something forming a back that is added for strengthening. Synonyms: backing.
- attach to a support; "They mounted the aerator on a floating".
- go up or advance; "Sales were climbing after prices were lowered". Synonyms: climb, rise, wax. Antonyms: wane.
- fix onto a backing, setting, or support; "mount slides for macroscopic analysis".
- put up or launch; "mount a campaign against pornography".
- get up on the back of; "mount a horse". Synonyms: bestride, climb on, get on, hop on, jump on, mount up. Antonyms: hop out.
- go upward with gradual or continuous progress; "Did you ever climb up the hill behind your house?". Synonyms: climb, climb up, go up.
- prepare and supply with the necessary equipment for execution or performance; "mount a theater production", "mount an attack", "mount a play". Synonyms: put on.
- copulate with; "The bull was riding the cow". Synonyms: ride.
advance, alp, ben, buckskin, clamber, crowbait, dun, escalade, gain, gray, grey, hack, jump, mountaineer, mountaineering, palfrey, pave, prancer, ramp, remount, rerun, ride, scale, scaling, seamount, volcano, warhorse.
amount, count, fount, moult, mound.
account, amount, count, discount, miscount, mt, recount, recount, surmount.
Words made by unscrambling the letters mount plus one letter
amount, outman, mouton, mounts, mutons, mutton.
Your query has returned 26 words, which include anagrams of mount as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in mount.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.