Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- mother is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 11 points
- mother is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 11 points
- mother is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 11 points
6 letter words by unscrambling mother
5 letter words by unscrambling mother
4 letter words by unscrambling mother
3 letter words by unscrambling mother
2 letter words by unscrambling mother
Definition of mother
- a woman who has given birth to a child (also used as a term of address to your mother); "the mother of three children". Synonyms: female parent. Antonyms: father, male parent.
- a stringy slimy substance consisting of yeast cells and bacteria; forms during fermentation and is added to cider or wine to produce vinegar.
- a term of address for an elderly woman.
- a term of address for a mother superior.
- a condition that is the inspiration for an activity or situation; "necessity is the mother of invention".
ma, mama, mamma, mammy, mater, mom, momma, mommy, mum, mummy, primipara, puerpera, quadripara, quintipara, supermom.
bother, other, pother, smother.
another, brother, other, rather, smother, souther.
Words made by unscrambling the letters mother plus one letter
teraohm, theorem, mothier, mothers, smother, thermos, mouther, mothery.
Your query has returned 61 words, which include anagrams of mother as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in mother.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.