Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- mixing is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 16 points
- mixing is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 16 points
- mixing is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 19 points
6 letter words by unscrambling mixing
4 letter words by unscrambling mixing
3 letter words by unscrambling mixing
2 letter words by unscrambling mixing
Definition of mixing
- mix together different elements; "The colors blend well". Synonyms: blend, coalesce, combine, commingle, conflate, flux, fuse, immix, meld, merge, mix.
- open (a place) to members of all races and ethnic groups; "This school is completely desegregated". Synonyms: desegregate, integrate, mix. Antonyms: segregate.
- combine (electronic signals); "mixing sounds". Synonyms: mix.
- add as an additional element or part; "mix water into the drink". Synonyms: mix, mix in.
- to bring or combine together or with something else; "resourcefully he mingled music and dance". Synonyms: amalgamate, commix, mingle, mix, unify.
- mix so as to make a random order or arrangement; "shuffle the cards". Synonyms: mix, ruffle, shuffle.
absorb, accrete, admix, aggregate, alloy, blend, combine, compound, concoct, conjugate, cut, dash, gauge, immingle, intermingle, intermix, meld, melt, reshuffle, riffle, syncretise, syncretize.
Your query has returned 11 words, which include anagrams of mixing as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in mixing.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.