Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- missing is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 10 points
- missing is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 10 points
- missing is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 13 points
7 letter words by unscrambling missing
5 letter words by unscrambling missing
4 letter words by unscrambling missing
3 letter words by unscrambling missing
2 letter words by unscrambling missing
Definition of missing
- not able to be found; "missing in action", "a missing person".
- nonexistent; "the thumb is absent", "her appetite was lacking". Synonyms: absent, lacking, wanting.
- fail to perceive or to catch with the senses or the mind; "I missed that remark", "She missed his point", "We lost part of what he said". Synonyms: lose, miss.
- feel or suffer from the lack of; "He misses his mother". Synonyms: miss.
- fail to attend an event or activity; "I missed the concert", "He missed school for a week". Synonyms: miss. Antonyms: attend.
- leave undone or leave out; "How could I miss that typo?", "The workers on the conveyor belt miss one out of ten". Synonyms: drop, leave out, miss, neglect, omit, overleap, overlook, pretermit. Antonyms: attend to.
- fail to reach or get to; "She missed her train". Synonyms: miss.
- be without; "This soup lacks salt", "There is something missing in my jewelry box!". Synonyms: lack, miss. Antonyms: have.
- fail to reach; "The arrow missed the target". Synonyms: miss. Antonyms: hit.
- be absent; "The child had been missing for a week". Synonyms: miss.
- fail to experience; "Fortunately, I missed the hurricane". Synonyms: escape, miss.
cut, exclude, forget, jump, overlook, overshoot, regret, skip, undershoot, want.
hissing, kissing, pissing.
Words made by unscrambling the letters missing plus one letter
Your query has returned 28 words, which include anagrams of missing as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in missing.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.